Thursday, October 16, 2008

Epilogue

I really enjoyed our first excursion. I felt like we were in a band or something; spending the day in one place, then hopping on the bus and ending up in a completely different country. By the end however, I was ready to get back to Bonn. I missed its familiarity. I missed my room and my own bed. My "home." I can maneuver my way around Bonn pretty easily now and being away made me miss how I can just hop on the subway without really thinking about where I'm going. I've also become fairly familiar with the language. I really missed semi-being able to understand what people are saying to me. It's funny how only after a couple of months Bonn is home to me. I guess home really is where the heart is.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP